Moodie foodster



As I am very foody girl. I love to eat different and new dishes. As I am goan I like to eat goan foods . All know goan food is incomplete without  a coconut.  We usually find that coconut is used in every item whether it is spicy or sweet dish. Goans always use coconut. Coconut palm always identifies and beautifies goa. so today I am going to share with you one sweet dish made up of coconut.


Mila




Ingredients

  • 1 big coconut 
  • 1/2 kilo jaggery
  • An indian ingredient called (tial)
  • 7-8 elaichi 
  • One tps of ginger paste 

Method 
  • Scrap the coconut and keep it aside. 
  • Then on a frying pan put the tial without oil late it heat for a while and keep it aside.
  • Put the jaggery and keep it in a medium flame till it melts.
  • Then add the scraped coconut,tial and elaichi and stir it till it becomes thick.
  • Spread the butter  thinly on the plate 
  • Then pour the mold in a plate and flatten it nicely with roller and keep it little while to cool down .
  • Then with a small container like a covering of a bottle remove the cubes. 
  • For the garnishing you can use cashew nut on each cubes.
  • And now you can see on the plate.




Comments

Post a Comment